Debt-acknowledgement certificates recovery
We value and collect your Loss certificates
As many public and private business are short on time or resources, they may overlook debt-acknowledgement certificates. An expert and professional service is needed to produce tangible results and collect the amounts you are owed.
Our Lost certificate management and processing practices are among the most innovative and effective on the market, with any risk of costs for you.
Did you know?
- A Lost certificate formally recognises a debt
- a Lost certificate allows claims to be made for a period of 20 years as of the issue date
- you may submit a new application to continue proceedings within 6 months of the issue date of the certificate, failing which, you will be required to submit a new application for proceedings
- as of the issue date of the lost certificate, interest is no longer accrued
- more than 80% of lost certificates in Switzerland are not processed proactively, given the shortage of time and resources available to businesses
Number of lost certificates in CH/year
Debt-acknowledgement certificates in % processed proactively
Not as trivial a task as it may seem
Debt recovery under lost certificates particularly requires:
- Time and resources dedicated exclusively to the continuous monitoring of debtors
- appropriate monitoring tools (solvency of debtors, address, etc.)
- liaising on a regular basis with the debtor to keep abreast of the corresponding financial position and to find a suitable payment solution
- If the debtor’s position improves, a new application for proceedings is submitted
A debt recovery company will pull out all the stops to ensure your accounts receivable are promptly settled. Our service focuses on the management of lost certificates and our team of experts are trained to develop a clear understanding of the situation and to provide a suitable and prompt response.
Whether you are in the private, public or medical sector, do not hesitate to contact us.